These first pictures were taken at Papaw and Cici's house after church a few weeks ago. Cici made Morgan's dress so we had a little mini photo session.
After church, we headed to my parent's house for lunch and hanging out with the entire family.
Taylor was able to join us just in time for all of the yummy food!
Taylor was able to join us just in time for all of the yummy food!

Morgan and John Marshall

Cutie Patootie


Stacey helping Mo find her eggs.
A little mommy and me time
Morgan and Millie updates:
Morgan has officially transitioned to the big girl bed. Hooray! She looks so cute in her big bed. We were kind of pushed to do this for her. We bought all of her new furniture and I was working on getting the bedding ordered. My plan was to get it all put together the weekend after Easter. Well, Monday morning after Easter I was getting dressed while Mo slept late. She was still exhausted from all of the Easter fun. Next thing I know I hear her crying over the monitor. The kind of cry where you know something is wrong. Then I hear her knocking on her door. I realize she has fallen out of her crib and is trying to get to me. I go sprinting (as fast as an Oompa Lumpa can sprint at 6 months pregnant) and find her standing at her door. Of course we are a bit dramatic at times, so as I pick her up she starts a little water works. This is followed by me asking, "Baby, what did you hit?" Mo's response, "I hit da carpet." Bless it! Needless to say last night Taylor and I got all of her new furniture put together. Now the bedding just needs to get here. She did great and slept all night long. Next up...potty training!
Millie is almost 27 weeks old and next week I will be entering into the third trimester. I am so ready to meet her. Due to Morgan needing her big girl furniture so quickly, the nursery is now coming together. I'm reusing all of my furniture/bedding obviously and just doing a new window treatment. The nursery window is much bigger than the one in Mo's room. It is strange right now to think there will be a new baby to use all of this furniture and bedding. For over two years it has just always been Morgan's this or that. Morgan seems to understand that the baby's name is Millie and she lives in my belly. That's about it. Next week we will go for a 3D sonogram and I'm pretty excited to see who she looks like.
And just to leave you with a little entertainment.
As our entire family sat outside on Easter and enjoyed the nice weather, I decided to join my dad and cousin Wes on the swing. Of course Wes gave me a hard time when I went to sit down that the swing might break due to my rather large recent weight gain. I just hit him and sat down. Yep, not five minutes later we were on the ground! Nice! That always helps a pregnant girl's self esteem!
As our entire family sat outside on Easter and enjoyed the nice weather, I decided to join my dad and cousin Wes on the swing. Of course Wes gave me a hard time when I went to sit down that the swing might break due to my rather large recent weight gain. I just hit him and sat down. Yep, not five minutes later we were on the ground! Nice! That always helps a pregnant girl's self esteem!



2 comments:
It's not funny the swing fell, but funny that y'all discussed the swing falling and then it did! You are cute preggo so shut your mouth!!! Can't wait to see pics of Millie!!
I am SO sorry, but I still laugh looking at this picture! Priceless!`
Post a Comment