I'm late blogging about Mo's third birthday. The girl is like her momma and celebrated for a week! It started with a party in Corinth when she visited Taylor's family. Next, she celebrated with her friends at school. Her third party was her actual birthday at Pump It Up and we had so much fun! I highly recommend them. They took care of EVERYTHING! It was nice to be able to enjoy the day without worrying about party details. Mo and all of her friends wore themselves out jumping and running around. Finally, we spent that Sunday afternoon with my family celebrating one more time with one more cake. The girl literally had four birthday cakes. No wonder this momma is on a diet!
Other than that, life has been busy as usual. Taylor is going back on nights this week and I literally dread it with every bone in my body. This is by far the hardest time we've had between med school and residency. Most things that get built up as "hard" have typically turned out to not be that bad. However, this semester is no joke. It is a great opportunity for mommy and kiddo time though so I can't complain about that. Deep breaths....
Speaking of my little bone doc...he got to put his knowledge to good use with me this week. I have been doing the Advocare 24 day challenge and have loved it! I've also been working out every day trying to get this post baby #2 body back in some sort of shape. Well, as my luck would have it I ended up breaking my foot with the treadmill. The darn thing was hooked together and I wasn't sure how to get it undone. While talking on the phone, I wasn't paying attention and accidentally pulled the correct lever that lets it down. It sure let down....right on top of my foot. Minus childbirth, it was the worst pain I've ever experienced. For those of you who have slammed your hand in a door or anything of the sort, I completely empathize with you. Ouch! Anyway, I'm wearing a lovely boot and it's on the mend. It just puts somewhat of a kink in the working out for now. Oh well!
Now here's what you really came for...pictures!
Birthday party #1 in Corinth

Just a sweet pic of Mills
Family pic before party #3 at Pump It Up
Mo and her fave person, Daddy
I love the look on her face! Happy birthday to my big 3 year old!
(Can you tell what her favorite color would be?)

No comments:
Post a Comment