Ladies and gentlemen,
It is Saturday afternoon. I am sitting on my couch by myself watching tv. My house is clean. I slept until 9 this morning. I might take a nap. How is this happening? My little munchkins are on their spring break! I took them on Friday to meet Taylor's mom halfway between here and Corinth and they will be gone for the next six days. Deep breath.... They're spending a few days in Corinth, and then they're headed to meet up with the rest of Taylor's extended family in Gatlinburg. I am pretty bummed we have to work and can't be on vacation with them. However, mommy and daddy are getting their own break. We. need. it.
Taylor is back on trauma and so far it has been ridiculous. Granted, he was on call his first weekend back on and it was just a bad call weekend all the way around. Tack that on with trauma hours, and the girls saw him maybe a total of five hours between Friday to the following Wednesday. I felt like for a few moments we were back on night float and had one little mini meltdown Tuesday night. Darn pregnancy!
Everyone keeps asking what we have planned for these next six days. Nothing! If we do anything, it will be a last minute decision and probably won't consist of much more than maybe dinner. I do want to eat out at least once where I can actually chew my food and have a conversation with my date. More than anything, I just want to rest. This pregnancy is starting to kick my fanny physically. It's getting harder to pick up on Mills and just do normal things in general. I went for a little unexpected check up the other day when I started having back spasms at 4 am. All is well and it's just false labor stuff.
We officially hit the start of the third trimester this week. Craziness. I feel bad that I have not kept up with this pregnancy the way I need to be doing it. I can't help it. I have a really bad case of pregnancy brain this go around. It's ridiculous. The nurse asked how far along I was at my checkup the other day and all I could give her was "maybe 27ish" Who gives an "ish" for an answer to that kind of question? I should know exactly how many weeks along I am in pregnancy. For the record, she informed me I was 28 weeks so yay for not being that far off! I have my regular check up this week and we get to do a sonogram. Yay! Can't wait to see MP! I started worrying the other day about her having a long name and how long it will take to teach her how to spell it. I know, I'm crazy.
Here's a few pics of our latest happenings.
 |
| For some reason, this is her new way to sleep. I guess the sun hurts her eyes?! |
 |
This was daddy asking his sweet girlies to be his Valentines.
|
 |
Notice the nice red and purple markings all down the center of her face? Poor baby tripped and crashed into the corner of a desk. Nothing a little juice can't fix!
|
 |
| We were a little excited to get our Girl Scout cookies at our house! |
 |
This is how she watches Mary Poppins. I guess it was a really intense part of the movie! I'm not sure why she has on the same pj's in every pic. I guess they're our fav. |
 |
| This is how she rolls these days. #accessories |
 |
| SISTER LOVE! |
 |
Girlfriend has a new wake up time that is way before mommy is coherent. I at least convinced her to watch cartoons and eat pop tarts in bed with me until the sun came up! |
 |
| She's finally decided to let bows be a part of her accessory fetish. Miss Independent. |
1 comment:
Girl, just get ready! Nothing you can experience or hear could be any worse than what i hear when I say, "Her name is Millie Janalee."
Post a Comment