BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
William Thomas Little was born Wednesday November 12th at 1:37 p.m. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 19 inches long. He is the third child for Taylor's aunt and uncle: Misty and Mark Little. They have a little boy named Marcus and a little girl named Lacy. We haven't had a chance to meet William yet but I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving!! He is precious!!


TINA TURNER
The second weekend in November me, my mom, and cousin Stacey, along with a group of ladies I used to teach with at Olde Towne Middle, went to Atlanta to see Tina Turner. Let me just say that even at 70 (or however old she is) she is still amazing! She thought nothing of bee bopping out on stage with her tights and high heels! I only hope I'm that spunky at 70. Some of you may be wondering why in the world I went to see Tina...well to make a long story short when I was two "What's Love Got To Do With It" was popular on the radio. I fell in love with the song and would sing it all of the time. So much so that my parents bought me a Tina Turner microphone for Christmas of '85. We had great seats and it was a great show!

LOOK WHO CAME TO VISIT!!
The weekend of my baby shower my sweet friend Valerie came in town. She, her mom, and Grannie stopped by our office to say hello and also so we could see Tanner. I think he like being at Better Marketing Konnection! I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time I saw him. I was so glad they came by!! PS..Tanner told me he liked me the most..sorry Mom and Beth! =)



If you go to Valerie's blog called The Davis's and search a little bit you'll see this same picture that we took a while back. Except then she was about 7 months pregnant and I was only 7 weeks pregnant! The roles have reversed now and I want her flat belly!!

William Thomas Little was born Wednesday November 12th at 1:37 p.m. He weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 19 inches long. He is the third child for Taylor's aunt and uncle: Misty and Mark Little. They have a little boy named Marcus and a little girl named Lacy. We haven't had a chance to meet William yet but I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving!! He is precious!!
TINA TURNER
The second weekend in November me, my mom, and cousin Stacey, along with a group of ladies I used to teach with at Olde Towne Middle, went to Atlanta to see Tina Turner. Let me just say that even at 70 (or however old she is) she is still amazing! She thought nothing of bee bopping out on stage with her tights and high heels! I only hope I'm that spunky at 70. Some of you may be wondering why in the world I went to see Tina...well to make a long story short when I was two "What's Love Got To Do With It" was popular on the radio. I fell in love with the song and would sing it all of the time. So much so that my parents bought me a Tina Turner microphone for Christmas of '85. We had great seats and it was a great show!
LOOK WHO CAME TO VISIT!!
The weekend of my baby shower my sweet friend Valerie came in town. She, her mom, and Grannie stopped by our office to say hello and also so we could see Tanner. I think he like being at Better Marketing Konnection! I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time I saw him. I was so glad they came by!! PS..Tanner told me he liked me the most..sorry Mom and Beth! =)
If you go to Valerie's blog called The Davis's and search a little bit you'll see this same picture that we took a while back. Except then she was about 7 months pregnant and I was only 7 weeks pregnant! The roles have reversed now and I want her flat belly!!

2 comments:
Hey Kellie - I met you the other night when we met Scotty and Valerie for dinner. I found your blog through hers. I can't wait to keep up with your family and new addition. My blog is www.stephaniesteed.blogspot.com. It was really nice to meet yall.
Stephanie
Love your Christmasy look on the blog! Can't wait to see you and catch up--it feels like it's been forever. Love the updates!
Post a Comment