Monday, December 1, 2008

Morgan's Shower

All of my hostesses

Here are a few pictures from my baby shower on November 15th. We had an absolute great time! I want to say a special thanks to my mom, my sister, and all of my hostesses for their hard work! I want to point out that my creative sister made the "Mommy and Daddy" board as well as the letters above the mantle. Nice job!! Of course Mom added her touch by getting personalized tea light candles for guests to take home. Thanks to all who came and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all of Morgan's sweet gifts. I cannot wait to dress her up in all of her cute outfits and snuggle her in her sweet blankets!

Morgan's Nana and CiCi bibs from Aunt Beth

Yummy food!!


Dessert Table


Mommy and Daddy Board..I loved this!! Look how cute Taylor is as a baby!!


Me and Aunt Val

Me and Aunt Beth


Kelly "C" and Kellie "F" We're due one week apart!
Kelly C is having twins (a boy and a girl) Case and Taylor.


Morgan's Tupelo Friends..Lane Baxter and Morgan Abraham


1 comment:

Flanagan said...

where is a post about the egg bowl?