Monday, March 9, 2009

2 Months and Counting

Hello everyone! So sorry it has been a while since I've updated. There's hardly any down time to really do simple things like blog. I'm too busy washing, cleaning, sleeping, breathing, etc. However today I have a lot of down time. Little munchkin got her first set of shots at her 6 week check up! Poor baby!! I've never heard a more precious and sad cry in all of my life. She had the biggest alligator tears running down her face and looked at me for help. I had to work hard to fight back tears myself. Let me just say that I think these shots were a bit much. She got one liquid vaccination by mouth and then three actual shots in her legs. Mo was ok for the first one but by shot #3 I really thought she was going to stand up and walk out of there by herself. How traumatic for a 6 week old!! She only cried for a minute though and then went sound asleep.

We have almost hit the 2 month mark so I though I'd share some recent pictures. Enjoy!

Valentines




Morgan and her boys

I love my Baby Einstein!

Helping celebrate my Great Aunt Mimi's 90th bday

Love hanging out with Daddy

My little sweet pea


Bath time...my favorite time!
Bathing with Cici


Bath time with daddy... notice her leg over the side of the tub! =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE GREATEST PICTURE IN THE WORLD!! HER EYES ARE HUGE AND WONDER WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE THINGING!!

The Lovebugs said...

She's such a gorgeous child :) I love her big pretty eyes. Kellie - you are so photogenic! You look so great in all your photos!

Delaney