Everytime Morgan wears this cute hat it reminds me of Glow Worms. I'm not sure if any of you remember them but I had one growing up. It was a doll in the shape of a worm and they wore little beanies kind of like this one. If you pushed their stomach they lit up. The thought was so children could have a nightlight with them in the bed if they needed it. I miss those things!

My sweet little sleeping beauty

3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures of her sleeping with her tongue out!!! So cute!
hey there. they still make glo worms.. i got kaytlin one thinking it would help her get in her bed and go to sleep by herself... well i was all wrong. haha. they are still cute and she loves listening to it but while i'm holding her. haha. hope y'all are doing great.
our blog is www.dtkbrooks.blogspot.com
they still make glow worms. i bought kaytlin one thinking it would help her go to sleep on her own in her bed... boy was i wrong. but she does love it... just while i'm holding her to go to sleep. hope y'all are doing good. our blog is www.dtkbrooks.blogspot.com
Post a Comment