Birthday Girl and Her Date

Beth and John

Matt and Alicia

Daddy loving on his sweet Morgan

I am so thrilled Uncle John finally held me!

Giving Aunt B some love

She was talking to her Nana

Here are a few pictures from Taylor's birthday...
Here's how the afternoon got started for the birthday boy and girl

Later on we went to eat with friends


Here are some pictures from our weekend trip to Corinth
This was taken right after church. That was Morgan's first time to stay in a nursery! I was needless to say nervous about this. However, Taylor's grandmother keeps the bed babies and there were only two in the room that day. I'd say Morgan got the VIP treatment. When we went to pick her up, the other baby was asleep in the crib. Morgan on the other hand was being held and rocked...SPOILED!!
(Please just focus on how cute Morgan looks and not on my gigantic arm!! The postbaby workout has begun!!)
Four Generations

Granddaddy and Morgan just playing around

Ann Lee always gets Morgan to smile!


Taylor celebrating his birthday

We had to document Morgan's first time in an airplane. Taylor's dad was nice enough to fly down and get us. Morgan LOVED it! She was so calm and fell asleep on the way there and back. I'm not sure if you can tell but it's amazing the plane got off of the ground. We packed that thing full of baby toys, stroller, swing, etc. It was about 10% mommy and daddy's things and 90% Morgan's things.

I am going to give a shout out to Bo Baxter on this picture....Taylor wants to be you with his visor on! =)
Beth and John
Matt and Alicia
Daddy loving on his sweet Morgan
I am so thrilled Uncle John finally held me!
Giving Aunt B some love
She was talking to her Nana
Here are a few pictures from Taylor's birthday...
Here's how the afternoon got started for the birthday boy and girl
Later on we went to eat with friends
Here are some pictures from our weekend trip to Corinth
This was taken right after church. That was Morgan's first time to stay in a nursery! I was needless to say nervous about this. However, Taylor's grandmother keeps the bed babies and there were only two in the room that day. I'd say Morgan got the VIP treatment. When we went to pick her up, the other baby was asleep in the crib. Morgan on the other hand was being held and rocked...SPOILED!!
(Please just focus on how cute Morgan looks and not on my gigantic arm!! The postbaby workout has begun!!)
Granddaddy and Morgan just playing around
Ann Lee always gets Morgan to smile!
Taylor celebrating his birthday
We had to document Morgan's first time in an airplane. Taylor's dad was nice enough to fly down and get us. Morgan LOVED it! She was so calm and fell asleep on the way there and back. I'm not sure if you can tell but it's amazing the plane got off of the ground. We packed that thing full of baby toys, stroller, swing, etc. It was about 10% mommy and daddy's things and 90% Morgan's things.
I am going to give a shout out to Bo Baxter on this picture....Taylor wants to be you with his visor on! =)

1 comment:
Ok, and this may just be me, but I think Morgan looks like Uncle Taft. ESPECIALLY in that pick of ya'll at church. I totally love checking up on y'all via the blog, by the way. - Anna Little
Post a Comment