So lately I have been going back and forth on if I should let Morgan have the swine flu vaccine. Well I guess it wasn't really my decision up until this point because the vaccine wasn't available. However, I checked my doctor's website last night and noticed they were now offering it to anyone between 6 and 36 months. So we decided to take her in this morning to get it done. I know some are very leary due to the fact there's a lot unknown. I think I'm pretty much at peace with the decision. One big motivation.... we are going to Cancun the week of Thanksgiving with Taylor's family. Obviously I am a NERVOUS WRECK to travel out of the country with her. There is so much to think about packing, the obvious water issue in Mexico, swine flu originating in Mexico, etc. I have consulted with her doctor and she has given the go ahead to take Mo and now with her being vaccinated I feel even better. So had it not been for the trip I probably wouldn't have given her the shot and would have taken my chances.
With that being said...Moms, do you have any advice for traveling with a small child? Any hints on how to pack? I am a bit obsessive about cleanliness so I have a forever long list already. The resort where we'll be staying is super nice and offers many accomodations for small children but I'm still weird and want my own stuff there. Morgan is still obviously eating baby food so I'll have to pack a weeks worth of that too! Stressful!!! I welcome any and all advice mommas!
The End of Summer...
13 years ago

1 comment:
We took Leyton on vacations when he was 4 months, I took everything i could think of possible needing!I know it's going to be harder though flying I took along my Anywhere santizer spray,clorox wipes, and wiped down everything where I put all of Leyton's bottle's and stuff! Munchkin makes these little sterilizer bags that you can clean there bottle parts with in the microwave, if they don't have a dishwasher, or if you don't want to have to wash everyday! I also saw they make travel high-chairs now, not sure how much though but they fold up to practically nothing!! We took our pack-in-play with us but some hotels have baby beds, i was just scared! Morgan is at a fun age to take on vacation, Leyton was a little too small when we went. Yall are going to have so much fun! I'm just like you though, I like to know everything is clean, in order, and there if i need it!
Post a Comment