I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!! Beth (my sister) and John are expecting their first baby in July! I am so so so excited! Of course I am absolutely obsessed with my own child. However, there is something to be said for being an aunt. I am so ready to meet this sweet baby and spoil them to pieces! Actually I think I'm looking forward to doing all of the things I swore I'd never do with Morgan.... like holding them while they sleep, feeding them ice cream when I shouldn't, letting them come stay with me and stay up late, etc. Keep Beth in your prayers as she progresses in the pregnancy. So far the tiredness and nausea has been hard on her. Thank goodness for nap time at work! :)
I surprised them and took pictures of them leaving their first doctor's appt
And for more good news...MATT AND ALICIA ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!! I am super excited about gaining a sister-in-law! We love Alicia and I think she fits perfectly into our family. God has truly blessed us with such a sweet girl and we love her family too! Congrats and best wishes to both of you! We love you!!
And of course I had to add a picture of the ROCK!


1 comment:
Sounds like so many fun things going on! Congrats on all the big news for you guys! Love reading your posts, keep the cute pics coming!
Post a Comment