#1 How sweet is this?!? Poor Drew Brees just cried as he held his son after the game as the confetti showered them. I, of course, teared up myself!

and.....
#2 MORGAN TOOK HER FIRST STEPS DURING THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! GO MO!!!!!
Who knew she would pick such an exciting night to decide to walk! She was hilarious about it. She stood holding onto the leg of the kitchen table and just started panting (as she normally does when she's REALLY excited) and laughing. She was cracking herself up. I stood in front of her and said "well come here then." Sure enough she let go of the table and took two steps towards me, and then she just fell forward and died out laughing. Naturally we tried to make her do it over and over again but really didn't have much success. Oh well I know it's coming soon!!
SO PROUD OF YOU BABY GIRL!

2 comments:
Yay Mo! I, too, loved that picture of the Drew Brees and his baby! So precious!
Go Mo! I can't believe she is so big! It seems like just yesterday I was bringing you dinner!
Last night was AWESOME!!! Scott's fam is all from N.O. Of course they went wild. His mom said 3/4 of the city skipped work today, the school's were closed, tens of thousands of people lined up at the airport to greet the saints when they came in(some jumping out of cabs and running to the airport b/c the streets were gridlocked, and whenever she answered the phone at work the person first said "who dat" everytime!! Fun stuff!
Post a Comment