Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are You Ready?





These Mathis/Lusk babies are! Hotty Toddy!!


***********************************************************************************
I realized I had not posted these pics yet and they're too cute not to....


This is Mo getting to hang out with John Marshall for the firs time. Sniff....sniff.....

She loves "baby"

So currently Morgan has hand/foot/mouth..yuck! Last night she ran 104.6 fever and we were two seconds from going to the ER. However, tonight her fever finally broke and I'm not sure the little monkey wasn't playing hooky. (She really was sick but not that you can tell from the pics!)

Catching up on some light reading.

4 comments:

Catherine Sledge said...

oh my goodness you can already tell that she is going to be a little heartbreaker! she's beautiful kellie! that first pic is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Kellie, Morgan is turning into such a little lady--where has the time gone? Seriously, she is precious. I hope you and Taylor are doing well. :)

The Hendrix Family said...

Ok - those curly locks are just too cute!! She is a doll! Hope y'all are well:)

Saranne said...

LOVE the dress and onsie! Where did you find the dress?