Friday, January 14, 2011

The "Aunt B" Look

Just thought I would give an update and show a few new fun things. We had our 12 week checkup (hello second trimester) on munchkin yesterday and all is well. They were able to hear the heart beat with the doppler thing without having to do a sonogram. Always a huge relief to hear that sweet heart beat! Time is flying with this pregnancy. Taylor and I have THE BIG DECISION to make before our next appointment. Ok I'm exaggerating but it seems to be a big deal to a lot of people. Do we find out what we're having or not? I'm really ok either way. It will be a surprise at 16 weeks or at the hospital. I guess I'll leave it up to Taylor. I'm doing better with the morning sickness and hopefully we will completely turn that corner soon and never look back. All fingers crossed on that one.


Time for an auntie brag. HOW CUTE IS MY NEPHEW!! I could eat him up. He really is the happiest baby. Can't wait to get my 8 x 10 framed!

Now for silly Mo. Mo and Aunt B (as she lovingly calls her) are pretty much best friends. They always have been. In the beginning, I wasn't sure Morgan understood that I was her mother. I'm pretty sure she would have gone to live with "B" if I would have let her. For those of you who don't know B, she pretty much doesn't leave things unsaid. If it's in her head, it's coming out of her mouth. We love her. Attitude and all. With that said, here is Mo doing her best "B" face!


We love you B!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. She's got it down.