The Mathis family is growing! Baby Mathis #2 is on the way. We will be ten weeks this Thursday and my due date is July 28th. Little munchkin, as Taylor calls him/her, looked great on our first sonogram and we heard a healthy heartbeat. We are thrilled and feel blessed beyond words with this little miracle. Babies truly are just that, miracles. Morgan doesn't exactly understand what is going on, but that is just fine. I want her to feel special as long as she can, because when July rolls around she'll understand quickly that life has changed in our home. The other night I asked her where the baby was and she rubbed her belly and said, "Mo Mo's baby."
Right now we are throwing around the idea of letting the gender be a complete surprise. My mom and Beth are completely protesting this idea. They say they have too much monogramming to do. We will see how long this lasts. I had high hopes that the morning sickness wouldn't be as bad with this one as it was with Morgan. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Sweet Mo just doesn't get it when mommy doesn't feel well. She needs her milk, juice, Mickey, bow, princess shoes, snack, etc. right then and not a second later!
Please keep Baby M2 in your prayers and thoughts in the months to come. I guess if I could ask for you to pray for something specific it would be these few things:
1. Healthy pregnancy
2. Smooth delivery
3. That Mo and Baby M2 would come to know Jesus as their Savior at an early age.
Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! So excited for 2011!!
The End of Summer...
13 years ago

5 comments:
Congratulations! That is such exciting news!
CONGRATS!!!!! Enjoy your one on one time with sweet MO while you can, once baby #2 comes around those one on one times are too few and far between.
Congratulations, Mommy! So happy for ya'll! Praying for a wonderful pregnancy!
we are so excited for y'all!!! can't wait to meet baby mathis #2!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Also, for Mo, maybe you could sign her up for a siblings class. We did this for Audrey when I was pregnant with Elise. She loved it. I'm sure every hospital offers it but we did it at baptist since that's where I delivered. It was great!
Post a Comment