Friday, February 4, 2011

Shocked?

Some of you will be shocked, but most of you will not be in the least bit. As it turns out, we are going to find out what we're having. I'm not sure why I thought I could wait the full nine months. The closer it gets to the sonogram, the more my o.c.d. brain takes over and I need to get some plans going with munchkin. I do love a cute monogram. Now we begin the name process. My boy name is pretty much already picked out. We had one picked out when we were expecting with Morgan, but for obvious reasons didn't get to use it. On the other hand, the girl name has been a bit tricky. I threw out some options to Morgan last night to see which one she could say the best. She just wanted to play with blocks. Oh well. Outside of my family I tend to not want to discuss names with others. People feel way too free to give you their opinion about the names you've picked out. Anyway, next Thursday is the day. I'm getting so excited. As always, please continue to pray for munchkin's health. I pray he/she is growing to be healthy and strong. I can't wait to see that sweet face on the sonogram. God is so good!!

No comments: