We are officially paci free in this house! Hooray! I have to give all of the credit to my sweet Mo. There were no tears, no fits, and no begging. It was the easiest thing ever. It all started with our first trip to the dentist this past Tuesday. I knew they were going to tell me it was time. I was ok with it. To hear that it was effecting her teeth made it easier for me to finally pick a day and stick to it. So for the rest of the week I was super strict to only let her have it at nap and bed time. Easy. She would get a little fussy when I took it away when she woke up, but as long as she was busy we were good. Then Friday came and it was the day. When it was time for her nap I thought I would just see how it went. The child just got in the bed and never asked for it. Oh how I love you. The next thirty minutes we sat and listened to her sing "happy day day to woo" (happy birthday to you) over the monitor. She talked and sang her sweet self to sleep. This entire weekend has been wonderful. We have kept her outside and playing all day long. She has never asked me for her paci or cried for it. I had this built up in my head to be a complete disaster and I am so thankful it has been easy for everyone.
In other exciting news, I have felt baby girl move in my tummy. I love it. I tried to get Taylor to feel her tonight but I think it's too early for it. We are still deciding on a name. Taylor has been working a ton and we're both so exhausted at night. We haven't had much of a chance to figure it out yet.
The End of Summer...
13 years ago

1 comment:
Kellie, how many weeks are you? I can't wait to feel the baby move :) So excited for you and Taylor!!
Post a Comment