Thursday, November 10, 2011

Big Senior

Taylor's youngest brother, and my favorite Mathis boy, is now a big senior at Corinth! This makes me incredibly sad. John was in sixth grade when Taylor and I started dating. This is obviously the closest thing I've had to a younger sibling. This past Friday, we made a quick trip to Corinth to see Uncle John play in the first round of play-offs against Yazoo County. Yay, they won!



Mo loves her play buddy.

And I can't forget to mention, Uncle John was one of two guys at CHS to receive Hall of Fame!!

Yay Uncle John!!!!!



We love you John!! (Even if you are going to MSU next year!!) :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Kellie Nicole Flanagan Mathis! I distinctly remember you attending MSU for two years, living next door/with us, having MANY MANY incredible memories together, being Chi O's together, traveling to Chicago, spending weekends at Pickwick, and you meeting your hubs there. Sooooo you might have been raised a Rebel and cheer for their team, but State is a place with some amazing memories we share (and obviously the ones we wish we could forget haha). Love you!