Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just Thankful

There is so much I want to say, but I think I will let it rest. I'm just thankful. I'm thankful that we serve a Savior that is so much bigger than everything we face here on earth. I'm thankful that my Savior found me worthy of saving by shedding His own blood on the cross.

I'm also thankful for these three beauties in my life. I'm thankful that I have a husband who works hard every day for us. Yes he's gone from us a lot, but we love every second of when he's home. He keeps me grounded on so many levels. Thank you. I'm thankful for my daughters and what they teach me. If only we could all see life like the eyes of a child.

Oh, I'm also thankful for:
candy corn
sweet tea
Yankee candles
clean sheets
football
my daddy's lunch on Sunday afternoons

No comments: