They did a 3D sonogram so we could see definite features and it was so neat! I used to be scared of 3D sonograms because I thought the babies looked kind of scary...but now seeing my own little angel I am obsessed with them. As of right now Morgan looks like a blend of her aunt and uncle. She has Matt's nose and Beth's heart-shaped lips. In one picture her nose looked a little turned up like Taylor's. I can't wait to see her in person!!
Morgan is still breech so we're hoping she turns around in the near future. It's still early and she has plenty of time to flip but we just want her to do that before she is ready to be born. It is very surreal to think that we only have a short time left before Morgan is here in our arms and I cannot believe it! I only feel like it's going to fly by faster and faster the closer the holidays get. Taylor is more than ready to hold his baby girl. He mentioned the other night that feeling her move in my tummy was just not as cool anymore because he's ready to hold her for real. I thought that was sweet!
Last night as I drove home from sewing lessons I listened to the song "Praise the King" and cried because I am so thankful for God's love He has shown us. Taylor and I have been so blessed and loved every minute of these 27 weeks with our baby girl. I haven't even seen her, held her, kissed her, or talked to her in person but she is already the center of our world right now. It's all Taylor and I can talk about because we're so excited. I hope you enjoy looking at these new pictures of Morgan as much as we do!
Regular sonogram picture

The arrow is showing Morgan sucking on her fingers!

The 3D picture..she has Mattie's nose and Beth's lips.

This one isn't as clear but it's a side view of her face.


1 comment:
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!
Post a Comment