Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The First 2 Weeks

Here are a few pics from Miss Morgan's first few weeks. We've learned a lot about our little munchkin. For example:
1. laying on her stomach on your chest if her favorite position
2. she LOVES getting a bath (that's a girl after my own heart!)
3. she only fusses when she's hungry or full of air that needs to come out
4. she likes sleeping in her swing
5. she's a mouth open and arms above the head kind of sleeper


love my bath time


a little cuddle time with mom


this Nana lady and Aunt Beth are kind of funny



Ohhh this swing just makes it so hard to keep my eyes open


and...I'm out



Ok sorry for her poor little belly button being exposed but I love this picture! This was right after she had eaten her supper. As you can tell she is quite content! Poor baby was too tired to move!


Here would be Morgan's favorite place to be


My first time to go for a walk in the neighborhood in my stroller



3 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey Kellie:) I don't think we've met but I know Taylor from college. I've been keeping up with you guys through your blog and I just wanted to say congratulations on sweet little Miss Morgan! She is gorgeous and I'm so impressed with that full head of hair she has!

Anonymous said...

Momo makes this page look good ;) John says you have to get his permission to use his likeness if you choose to post pics of him on here...lol...

The Lovebugs said...

Kellie--

I LOVE these pictures-Morgan is such a beautiful girl, and I know you are so proud of her. Our God is so good, isn't he! I hope you are enjoying being a new mom and I wish you the very best as she grows and grows.

Delaney