-for residency interviews to be over
-for Match Day to get here just so we'll know
-to have a peace about the next 5 years
-for Morgan's super fun 1st birthday party
-for Jackson TO HAVE SOME WATER!! GEEZ!
-for 2010 football season
-for State fans to stop acting like beating us is the be all end all of their entire season (random I know but I could talk for days on this)
-to paint some rooms in my house
-to lose weight for real this time
-to see Mo walk even though I'm super ok for her to keep crawling for a little bit longer
-to meet "peanut" aka my niece/nephew
-to watch my big brother get married
think that about covers it for tonight
The End of Summer...
13 years ago

1 comment:
Okay...so all I can say is that the match/interview process will end soon and you will only vaguely remember the details! :) I can't believe Russ is halfway through his intern year, and I'm starting to pack stuff up! Crazy!
Post a Comment