Friday, January 15, 2010

Peanut Update

My sister Beth went in for her 14 week appt and Little Peanut Lusk is doing great! They were able to hear a good, strong heartbeat. According to her doctor, the heart rate was around 150. He said he would make an early prediction based on that rate that it's a girl! Now I'm not sure how he can tell that but let's just hope he's right!! Morgan needs someone to play dress-up with and she has to show her the ropes around here. They will know "officially" at their next visit when they do another sonogram. Until then I get to watch my brother-in-law squirm when we talk about it being a girl because he desperately wants John Marshall Lusk, IV. So for now Peanut is about the size of....

3 comments:

Megan said...

You're so funny! BTW....the Helpmeet book is a book for women. It's not geared toward men or couples at all. But, I would recommend it. Like I said, it's very blunt and I don't necessarily agree to EVERYTHING in it. But, just allow God to show you what he wants to. :)

Catherine Sledge said...

That's so exciting! My friend Rachel is about 5 months pregnant, and she said that for the longest time she would get emails from her doctor's office every week, with info like, "This weak your baby is the size of a...peanut, golf ball, orange, grapefruit, etc.". I thought that was so cute! Glad little Lemon Lusk is doing well. :) Tell Mo I said hi!

Tiffany said...

aw I love the name Marshall!!!