Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On The Move

Mo decided she'd walk yesterday while she was at home with her daddy and I was at work! Just excuse her fussing. She was mad he had her snack in his hand... hey whatever works!

Mo loves to shake a leg with her farm machine on the frig. Yes she falls and hits her head, but I promise she didn't even bat an eye! Tough girl!

2 comments:

Valerie Davis said...

to the window to the wall shake it like a dog, mo!! that's my girl!!love ya!!!!
Auntie Val

Valerie Davis said...

Dear Morgan,
I'm glad you loved your Valentine's card. You're my favorite. And just so you know, if you happen to move off I'm willing to do the whole long distance thing. But I really want you to stay here...we don't need all the extra stess in our relationship. And I think our moms need each other!! Just sayin. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
Tanner

P.S.- Ole McDonald...that's my jam girl!!!