Easter is just around the corner!! Can you believe it? I feel like yesterday was Christmas, and now tomorrow we will bust out the sandals and Easter dresses. Where do you go time? This might be one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. First and foremost it's a time to reflect upon the ultimate price our Savior paid to save us. I challenge you, regardless if you've already seen it or not, to watch The Passion. When you think you're stressed from life, to-do lists, big decisions, raising children, work, etc; let this movie rock your reality and refocus your mind to Christ. Most people say they can't watch it because the violence is unbearable. You would be correct, but that would also be the main reason to watch it anyway. Jesus willingly took every beating because He loves you that much. There is nothing you can do to make Him love you any less. He knows every second of what your life will be like and He loves you anyway. Don't wait until April 4th to remember and celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to comdemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
John 3:16-17
Now onto my second favorite reason for this holiday: Sweettart Chicks, Ducks, and Bunnies!!! You know how pretty much every holiday has that certain candy that's only available during the one particular holidy... well this is my one candy I crave all year until Easter! I can thank my friend Lauren for creating this obsession. Back in our good 'ol college days, we made ourselves sick eating these in class while we pretended to care or pay attention. I've been trying to do better lately on my eating, but when I saw these in Wal-Mart I couldn't resist. I LOVE THEM! So Lauren, I'm sitting at work and chowing down on these. My rear end says thank you!
The Culprit


1 comment:
those are soooo on the grocery list!! btw that's such a cute pic of you and lauren!!
Post a Comment