Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Turks and Caicos Bound

Taylor and I have somewhat of a lay-over in the Charlotte airport, so I thought I would blog a little. If you've never traveled through this airport, they have white rocking chairs all over the place to help you relax while you're impatiently waiting on your next flight. So this morning there was a huge plus and a huge minus.

Minus: We had to be at the airport by 5 am. That means I had to get up around 4 am to bathe and enjoy my last shower for the next week where I don't have to wear my lovely pink shower shoes. (I will discuss my phobia about this in a minute.)

Plus: Morgan was asleep when we left this morning. That is the ONLY WAY I could peel myself out of there. I was sad she didn't let me rock her last night when I put her to bed. She's definitely in a phase where she wants to be put straight down and then she gets her blanket to cover her face. Diva! Cici and Papaw have her now and they're on their way back to Corinth. I will relax when I know they've landed safe and sound.

On to my traveling phobia, bathrooms! I am so weird about several things in hotel/resort bathrooms. First, the floor. I CANNOT walk or stand on the bathroom floor if it's tile. It drives me crazy! I will put a towel down and stand on it or slide it as far as I have to in order to not touch the tile floor with my feet. UUUGGHHH! Second, the shower floor. I get chill bumps thinking about it. I always pack my trusty $2 pink flip flops that are forever my "shower shoes." I cannot even handle the mere thought of my feet touching the bottom of the shower.

Maybe if I get bored on the beach (HA HA HA HA HA!!!!) I will post pictures from the trip. If not, you will see them when we return. On one last note,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW TO MY HUBBY!!!

1 comment:

Sara Beth Green said...

Mom said that Morgan was going to be the guest at this month's Music Club....I'm sure everyone will eat her up! Must be nice to be spoiled;) Have fun and Happy birthday to Taylor!