Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anti Monkey Butt

Weird title right? Well, it's actually the name of my NEW ALL TIME FAVORITE BABY GADGET! It's a cream to prevent diaper rash and IT IS AMAZING!! So amazing I may type in all caps for the remainder of the post. (or not) My sweet friend Michelle (there's your shout out missy!) recommended this when we had all of our Dry Max drama and it worked like a charm for my Mo. This is after we tried Desitin, anti-fungal cream, hydrocortisone, etc. I found it at Babies R Us and it was two for $9. I'd pay a million dollars for it if I had to..or maybe just $9. It has a combination of zinc oxide (the stuff in Desitin) and calamine. So I guess my blog may just become a plug for all things great/not so great for babies. I just figure if it helps, spread the word!!

No comments: