Thursday, July 22, 2010

Squeeze Her!

My sweet Mo is 18 months old as of today. WHAT!?!? We just left the hospital yesterday! I could write a novel on how quickly this time has passed and how far sweet monkey has come in her little life. But I won't because I'll cry and I didn't put on waterproof mascara today. So instead I will tell you all about her funny moments...

*When she talks to you, she points her finger as if you're in trouble.
*I'm pretty sure she has her own language. My dad calls it "Mo-ese"
*She has discovered "Ring Around the Rosy" from her cousins and LOVES IT. Except she only does the part where you fall down.
*She will completely down an entire juice box in one sip if you let her. Fyi: We just learned how to suck from a straw so there is the fun part of the juice box.
*My child could consume an entire box of blueberries in one sitting. Not sure how she got this obession but I'm just glad she eats fruit.
*She likes riding in the car with me because we dance to the radio. Every now and then I hear that sweet voice singing back there.
*Some of her choice words are: dog, thank you, Momma, Daddy, "there she is", ball, shoe, juice, my (mine), pa-e (paci), bye bye.
*Every day when she's ready to go home she just starts saying bye bye and blowing kisses to everyone.
*She is such a diva and cannot stand for her hair to be in her face. She has the pushing the hair to one side move down pat and it's adorable.


I love you miss priss! I thank God for the blessing that you are and I'm so proud to be your mommy!


No comments: