Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Turning Two and Pictures

I realized it has been a while since I posted any pictures to the blog. Most of my friends are on facebook so they see the flood of pics I normally put up. However, there are still a few people (ahem, Mrs. Torrey) who only check the blog. So here are some pictures for you to enjoy. These are overdue from Morgan's 2nd birthday in January. I still cannot believe sweet girl is two years old.



The jumping begins with Mo's bf Tanner.
Uncle John was so sweet to stay in the jump jump with her most of the day.

The castle that was worth every penny! Good thing it didn't cost that many pennies.

All things Mickey Mouse, and more importantly Minnie and Daisy.


A big thank you to Becky Kelly Cakes (blog is on my list to the right) for the precious cake!
It was so delicious!!


Sweet Tanner and his momma came early to help this scattered momma finish setting up.


Mo and "Abry" (Avery)


Two of my fave pics.




Mo and Walker


Foster loved the jump jump.


Cobb wanted to be like the big kids!
Miss Grayson just going for a ride.


This picture makes me so glad I got the cotton candy machine!!
I can't wait to show this at their wedding rehearsal one day.


Kelly C. and Taylor


Morgan really didn't care to blow out candles. She just wanted the cake.

Tanner showed her how it's done. Notice Mo is just eating cake.


Big Jim was proud of his cake serving skills.


The best family pic we could get. Like I said, she just wanted to eat cake.





My girly-girl


We now have a helmet for her to wear when she rides this thing. Thanks Aunt B!
Sweet friends!
Abney, Britney, Lori, me, Lane, and Barclay


I couldn't leave out sweet John Marshall.


Back to the jump jump.

Funny how a two year old can make adult men do whatever she wants them to do.








Happy birthday sweet Mo!

4 comments:

The Lovebugs said...

Great pictures! You are so pretty, Kellie! Your girls are defintely going to/ are following in mom's footsteps.

The Hendrix Family said...

Love all of the cute pictures!!

The Hendrix Family said...

Love all of the adorable pictures!!

Anna Little Morris said...

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE that pic of Phil, Taylor, and John in the jump jump with Morgan. HILARIOUS!