1. My belly is out of control compared to where I was at this point with Morgan. I've always heard you show faster with your second child. This is no joke. I will be a house by the time July gets here. Let's not forget I'm due at the END of July.
2. We still haven't decided on a name. This is getting ridiculous. We have several cute ones picked out, but for whatever reason we just can't commit. In case you're wondering, we are stuck on "M" names. I don't know why but we just like them.
3. Things have been so crazy lately that I feel like we haven't spent much time thinking about baby baby girl. (Yes, she's baby baby girl for now.) So last night I made Taylor sit down with me and we just stared at her sonogram pictures. If the pictures are accurate, she's got a set of lips on her like her big sister. Don't ask me where my children are getting these lips. Mommy and daddy certainly don't have them but I will take it for sure!
4. Baby baby girl is kicking like crazy! I don't feel like Mo kicked this hard this soon. I know I sound like a broken record, but things really are happening so much faster this time. The other night at dinner, I literally jumped out of my seat she kicked so hard. Thanks girlfriend!
5. Now that the morning sickness is over (I'm so jinxing myself) I. EAT. A. LOT. I definitely need to pick up the pace and walk some more to try and balance this out. What am I craving?
These! And a lot of them!


1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better! "M" names, huh? Maggie, Maddie, Marianna
Post a Comment