Thursday, March 31, 2011

She Has A Name

Baby baby girl will officially be named...

Millie Kay Mathis

Millie is after my grandmother Mildred, my dad's mother. Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to meet my grandmother. She passed away shortly before I was born. From what my dad and mom tell me, I'm the spitting image of her and I supposedly act just like her. (She must have been fabulous!) The middle name, Kay, is my mom's middle name. I'm really excited to be passing on a little piece of Brenda to one of my children.

Morgan and Millie. My sweet girls! Now let the monogramming madness begin!

8 comments:

Terra Cravens said...

I love your blog! Morgan is such a doll and I love reading about what a typical 2 year old gets into...a little insight to my future. I absolutely LOVE baby baby girl's name :) I am all about family names, so I think it is precious. I know Baby Millie will be beautiful just like her big sister!

Kaitlin Godfrey said...

Oh I love Millie!

The Jones Family said...

I love the name!! Sweet Millie and Mo!! Love it.

Megan said...

Love it!!

Unknown said...

SO cute! I wouldn't have thought of that name but I love it.

Jenn said...

What a cute name!!! I love how the girls' names sound so good together. :) Millie Kay is going to be so beautiful and sweet. Just like the rest of her family!

B.J. and Mark said...

I just love her sweet name! I can't tell you how close we came to using Millie! It's just precious! Sweet M&M sisters. Just too cute!

Lane and Bo Baxter and our hounds said...

yay!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see yall sunday!!!!!!!!!