Friday, June 3, 2011

Just a little check up

I had my 32 week check-up today. I've been going every two weeks for a little while now. Not sure if I mentioned that on my previous visit they put me on medicine to help stop contractions. Calm down. It wasn't a big deal and all is well. They actually told me I could stop taking it this time. Thank goodness, because I had to take it every four hours. Boo! There really wasn't much to discuss on this particular visit. Just routine. I guess I should say a big THANK YOU that I don't have much to report. I did happen to bring up in passing if he would even consider inducing me a week early if I don't progress on my own. He said we would consider it and see how things go. A girl can dream can't she??

While I'm posting, I want to give a big "you go girl" to all of the mommas who have had summer babies. IT. IS. HOT. We went from it being almost summer to it being full out August-like heat. Ridiculous. I had Morgan in January, and that seems like a piece of cake looking back now. I tried on sandals last night at Target and realized I had to get a size and a half larger than normal. I figured it was just that particular sandal. So I went home to try on my other shoes in my closet to prove my theory. Umm, no Kellie your feet are just huge right now. Awesome. Taylor laughed until I threatened to make him sleep on the couch.

1 comment:

Joedee Robinson said...

I'm pumped about my January baby. I won't be a lard in the summer and I won't have a new, hot baby next summer. Newborns are hot. I'm sure you look fab woman!