Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I wasn't even kidding...

when I told you I LOVE a monogram. I picked these up today and got so excited about Millie. I can just picture her brown hair, brown/blue eyed cute little self wearing these. It also made me love her name even more. As previously mentioned, I am using the same bedding I used with Morgan. However, I am having new curtains made for the nursery. Of course, they will have Millie's monogram on them. Don't you worry. I will post pictures as soon as those yummy things are hung on the window. They're in the process of being made.

I took this pic with my phone so the quality is not great. But you can see how cute they are anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love all of Millie's sweet things! Who does your monogramming and what is the name of that font? I love the "M"!

Anonymous said...

I love love all of Millie's sweet things. Who does your monogramming and what is the name of that font? I love the "M".