Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Speechless

In no way, shape, form, or fashion do I understand it. I can't even begin to wrap my head around it. We are all shocked, disappointed, and very sad. Do I feel like the legal system let us down? Yes. I would love to have been a fly on the wall during deliberations. How can all of them agree that no foul play was done to this child by her mother?

The bottom line is this precious little girl suffered a very tragic death. I have to stop myself from thinking about the fact she was close to Morgan's age. I can't imagine what the final moments may or may not have been like for her. Someone knows exactly what happened to her, but sadly nothing will be done about it.

I'm so thankful that as a christian, I can have a peace that our sweet Jesus is loving on her. As far as the person who murdered her, He knows that as well. We will all be held accountable for our sins on our day of judgement. This person will be held accountable. This is just a sad day.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It makes me so sad. I am just in shock over all of it. I mean, I don't even know what to say. I believe with every part of me that she murdered her sweet baby girl. As a mother, I can't even imagine something happening to my children. I don't even know if I could even continue living if anything ever happened to my girls. Yet there is Casey Anthony, smiling and laughing. It's disgusting.