That is all Millie is doing for now. We have seemed to put the brakes on. I had another check up yesterday and we are just waiting it out. I got the go ahead to try and walk this baby out. So walk I shall! I had actually already started walking this past week. It just feels better. I sit a lot at work and night time is about as comfortable as sleeping on rocks. Therefore, my body just gets so stiff and and sore. Walking makes me feel so much better and I honestly have a little pep in my step....or waddle really. I'm getting a little anxious about Millie's arrival. My doctor is about to be out of town for a week of vacation and I just know that's when she'll be ready to come.
I'll leave you with this sweetness...
The other night we were outside swinging with Mo. I asked her where Millie was and of course she said my belly. I told her to tell Millie hello and she whispered hello to the belly. Then she looked up at us and said, "Millie is gorgeous."
The End of Summer...
13 years ago

1 comment:
love all the pics... such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment