It's definitely just one of those days. I'm still in my pj's but not by choice. I did manage to throw my hair in a ponytail, but I just realized I need to brush my teeth. Don't judge. I'm a super clean person, but today it's just one of those days. I am thankful I got to eat a bowl of cereal this morning. Maybe lunch and dinner will just be combined.
However, currently I'm rocking my sweet Mills and loving it. She doesn't care that I'm cringing to put on clean clothes and brush my pearly whites. All she knows is she feels like crud but mommy's lap is amazing. I promise our next post will be a little more upbeat. Maybe. We do have two fun weekends ahead!
My favorite part of the day...
The End of Summer...
13 years ago


1 comment:
Enjoy that sweet time! :) I'm not even ashamed to say that I rocked Farley in the glider the other night...just to try in out for size. Ha! It fits perfectly, by the way. Praying to rock my own little one soon.
Post a Comment