Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What Is Normal?

We have had a series of comical events in our house lately. It seems we take one step forward and three steps back. Let's think this through...
*Taylor started back on the not so desirable schedule. I'm counting down the days.
*Both girls get some sort of fever virus a few weeks ago. (Not completely sold that I believe in fever virus, but we can discuss this later.)
*Both girls got pink eye (I can say that I officially know what "pink eye" looks like. It. Is. Awful.)
*I drop the treadmill on foot and crack it. Still feel so dumb about this.
*I pick Mo up and pull something in my back. I think I'm falling apart.
*Now both girls have another virus of some sort and Millie has an ear infection. Did I mention she's getting teeth in as well? Fun times. Neither child slept worth a darn last night and I fear tonight is more of the same. Millie keeps choking on mucus. (I know...gross) Therefore, I'm sleeping on the couch four feet from her room with the monitor by my head. Literally as I type, Mo is coughing and Millie is trying to soothe herself back to sleep.
I have a feeling Mills and I will be cuddled up in the big chair soon.

I told a friend today that I was ready for this household to be back to normal. She quickly reminded me things will never be "normal" again. Tis true my friend!

Not sure how to comment above pics with my new app, so I will fill you in this way.
We went to a fun wedding this weekend, this is where you can find Mo these days, and Mo "caught" a fish in our living room. I promise to take more pics of Mills when she feels better!


No comments: