Thursday, July 16, 2009

COME HOME!!


These are our friends Scotty and Valerie Davis. They have a precious little boy, Tanner, who is almost a year old. Sadly I don't have any pictures of him that I can post on here. You can check out their blog to see how cute he is. The point of this post is I AM READY FOR THEM TO MOVE HOME!! They have been living in Tupelo for Scotty's family medicine residency for the past two years. They are in their final and third year and it's just time this junk is over and they come home. Valerie and I went to high school together and pretty much never seperated after that. I am ready for our children to be able to play together and to go eat our routine Mexican dinner like we used to do when they lived down the street. Scotty and Val we miss and love you and get your booties home!!!

1 comment:

Valerie Davis said...

OMG!! I'M SO EXCITED I HAD TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!! I WAS CHECKIN MY BLOG TODAY AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF - LET'S JUST SEE WHAT THAT MATHIS CLAN IS UP TO - AND I'LL BE THERE WAS THIS FABULOUSE POST!!!! AND I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!MUAH MUAH (THAT'S A KISS ON EACH CHEEK)IT JUST MAKES MY HEART SMILE FROM BOOB TO BOOB AND THAT A BIG SMILE!!!! AND I CANT WAIT FOR OUR KIDS TO BE BFF AND GET MARRIED!!!! OMG!! I JUST LOVE YOU MY LITTLE CHRISTMAS HAM!!!! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!! WE NEED A SLUMBER PARTY SOON!!!!