Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Wedding Pics

On my recent post for our anniversary I couldn't find many pictures from our wedding on my computer. Today I sat at my sister's desk at work and noticed she had several saved on her computer. If I'm not mistaken my friend Kristin took these when she snuck outside when the photographer took pictures. So here ya go... I know you're all thrilled to death and it's just going to make your day that I found these. Ha! Ok sorry here ya go..

























































































3 comments:

The Wooden Spoon said...

Precious! Can you believe it's been three years?

Love, India

The Lovebugs said...

Gorgeous! I love looking at our wedding album. What a great day and memory - I just wish I could go back and live it again :) I love your pictures.

AnnaLittle said...

Kellie... I've never told you this but my mom tells the cutest story from y'alls wedding. I had to miss bc I was living in D.C. that summer, and she called me as soon as it was over to tell me. She said after the ceremony right before Taylor got to kiss you that you made this audible sigh sound and it was the sweetest thing. She said it was half "thank God it's done" and half "I'm so excited I can't stand it". We just thought that was the most precious little thing :)

Happy late Anniversary!