Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy 6 Months

Happy 6 months baby girl! I know it sounds very cliche and typical of a "mom" to say this but I really can't get over how much Morgan has grown!! We are sitting up, rolling over, trying to walk even though we haven't crawled, smiling, laughing, eating big girl food, etc. My favorite part of the day..well I wouldn't call it my only favorite because there are too many to pick out anyway... is when I go in her room in the morning to get her up and she looks up at me with the biggest smile like I have completely saved her life. Then she gives you a big hug and makes a giggle noise when you put her in your arms. She completely makes my day, my world, my everything. We love you monkey and can't wait to see what the next six months holds!

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

That last pic is too cute! Definately save that one for her wedding powerpoint!

Anna said...

They grow too fast don't they? Watch out! Before you know it she will be grown. My oldest is going to kindergarten in August (2 weeks from now exactly) and I am so sad....