Oh my sweet sweet Mazda Millenia...I loved that car! I got it during my freshmen year of college. I have so many fun memories in that blessed vehicle. She was good to me for a good 7 years until we hit some rough patches. Lets just say after that she didn't have the get up and go like she used to. Well yesterday she finally bit the dust. Fortunately for me and not so fortunate for Taylor he was driving her when she passed on. We had to make a quick decision on whether we should try to fix her or just let her go. After test driving a few vehicles and some "dealing" with the salesmen... Momma got a brand new car!! Oh I love you sweet Mazda...but hello Saturn Outlook!!
Started the day with this...

And went to bed with this in my garage...

4 comments:
oh my, i too had a mazda millenia in college. it was so great when she was good, but when she started to bite the dust, she died quickly. love your new car. congrats
Oooh la la! :)
Congrats! How exciting :) Tell us more about it - I have always love those Saturn SUVs...I know you will enjoy it. The Outlook is my favorite!
i mean nothin beats booty dancin in the mazda (or the expi for that matter!!) but oh i'm sure there's memories to be made in the outlook!!! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment