During the sonogram, they tried to get some 4D pictures. For those of you who don't know they will try to get a still shot of the baby's face like a normal sonogram and then they switch it to 4D mode and focus in on the details. I'm sure I'm explaining all of this incorrectly for all of you out there who actually know what happens during a sonogram. This is just how it works in my head based on what I see on the screen. Anyway, my child would not be still for a second. Wiggle worm was all over the place. Can I please tell you what she was doing...sucking on the umbilical cord. Really Millie? Once she had enough of that she would move her face back and forth, put her hands up in front of her face, and then pull her legs above her head. Wiggle. Worm. The sonogram girl was sweet and got what pictures she could. I love moments like these when it is actually confirmed to Taylor that our child beats me up all of the time. I think maybe sometimes he doesn't believe she's that active. There was no denying it yesterday. Told ya!
Here are the cute 4D pictures of Miss Millie. I love them. I especially love the bottom one because you can see her sweet hand. She was so wiggly we couldn't get a clear picture of her face so it's hard for me to say who she looks like. With Morgan, there was no denying she had Flanagan written all over her when we had her 4D.
We love you Millie! Wiggles and all!

No comments:
Post a Comment