This past weekend, my sister and mom hosted a sweet diaper shower for Miss Millie and me.
Now we are all set and ready to meet our baby girl.
Mo realized she loved the sprinkles in her ice cream.

My first sweet baby girl. Love her!

I would love to know what this conversation was about!

Barclay and Morgan

Aunt B helping Mo open her present.


I would love to know what this conversation was about!

Barclay and Morgan

Aunt B helping Mo open her present.

Sweet family and friends










Morgan got Cici's camera and took these. Notice the close-ups.


Morgan loved her party favor.


A few weeks ago we got a chance to go to Corinth and see Taylor's family. While we were there, we celebrated Ann Lee's "30th" birthday



Morgan loved her party favor.


A few weeks ago we got a chance to go to Corinth and see Taylor's family. While we were there, we celebrated Ann Lee's "30th" birthday

I love how serious William looks.

The queen had lots of help blowing out her candles.


The queen had lots of help blowing out her candles.

Ann Lee and Amy showed Morgan how to get the "good stuff" on the cake.








Yes, I take a lot of pictures of my child. On this particular morning, she was making "muppins" with Cici. She's so bashful for the camera.




Ok I've had several requests for a baby "bump" picture. I'm not sure I'd refer to it as just a bump anymore. It's out of control. Either way, here you go.


And one more just because I think she's the cutest thing ever!



3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Morgan is the CUTEST ever! I know you won't disagree. :-) And I think that you look just WONDERFUL!
You are so adorable! And Morgan is precious!
she is the cutest thing ever.. along with her momma! You look fabulous my dear!!
Post a Comment