Happy 5 months sweet baby girl!
Morgan is changing so much each and every day. I feel like yesterday we were bringing our new addition home from the hospital and adjusting to life with a newborn. Now, we're adjusting to our baby girl learning how to do a complete roll (back to stomach and stomach to back) and she loves it! Literally the day she figured out she could do it we spent twenty minutes playing and letting her roll across the living room. She was so proud of herself! Here are some pictures and video to document the big moment.
Morgan is changing so much each and every day. I feel like yesterday we were bringing our new addition home from the hospital and adjusting to life with a newborn. Now, we're adjusting to our baby girl learning how to do a complete roll (back to stomach and stomach to back) and she loves it! Literally the day she figured out she could do it we spent twenty minutes playing and letting her roll across the living room. She was so proud of herself! Here are some pictures and video to document the big moment.
She played so hard and then it was bath time. Morgan LOVES the bath. It is so calming and relaxing for her. She loves to listen to the running water. So this night I decided to let the water run into her little tub while she was in it. She started to rub her feet under the water. I went to get Taylor to show him how cute it was and this is what we noticed after a few seconds of looking at her....
That's right ladies and gentlemen...she was completely asleep! Poor baby was so tired!! We took pictures and laughed and she just never budged. I felt cruel for having to wake her to get her out of the bath. Mo thinks this baby stuff is hard work!
Another happy...

1 comment:
Okay. The bathtub video is GREAT!! I love it!
Post a Comment