Friday, June 19, 2009

Lots of Things

There have been several things I've wanted to add lately but just now had the chance. So here's what we've been up to lately...

Somebody looks like their momma... or so I've been told.
A lot of people have asked who Morgan looks like. Well here is a picture of me as a baby. I definitely see the resemblances here for sure. We have the matching dimples and same hair line... sorry Morgan! I'm not sure why but when I loaded the picture it turned out pink and I'm just not computer savvy enough to know how to fix that.


As previously mentioned, Jeanelle Caraway has taken Morgan's pictures at 6 weeks and now 4 months. She was sweet enough to send me some more pictures to show you of our 4 month shoot. If you would like to see the entire album please let me know and I can email you the link and password. They're SOOOOO CUTE!!! Even if I am a little biased. Thanks Jeanelle!! Again, for more info on Jeanelle, you can visit her website:

www.jcarawayphotography.com



Yes those would be some of our wedding pictures in the background. Neat!!


Every good southern girl needs her pearls!



A few weekends ago, Taylor and I took a trip up to Pickwick to visit the family and help celebrate Granddaddy's birthday. We had a great time visiting the family and getting some much needed rest after Taylor's boards and before he started studying for Step 2. Here are some pictures from our trip.


"Baby Morgan" (as they call her) with Lacey and Marcus

Morgan with William
They are about 2 1/2 months apart. As you can tell, Mo loves William!



My water baby loved splashing her feet in the water!



Thanks to Nana for buying Morgan her glasses to accessorize with our bathing suit!

Daddy have some fun..although it left him a little more sore this time around.


Granddaddy got to spend some fun time with his first great grandchild and first grandchild.



Miss Priss just playing at the lake!


1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like fun! I'm headed out to the lake tomorrow! Can't wait! Okay...Seaside cottages: I booked ours online at cottagerentalagency.com. You can look through all the houses, see pictures, and compare prices. It was wonderful! I always love staying there.