Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the two most wonderful men I have ever known. People say I look a lot like my dad..and I think I act a lot like him too... good, bad, or indifferent. I'll share pictures soon of the actual day. Morgan wrote a very special book for her daddy that is too sweet for words so I'll be sure to put those up. For now, here are just a few of my favorite...





One proud Pops

Papaw and Morgan

Granddaddy, Taylor, and Dr. Phil

The 3 of us in Gatlinburg

The Mathis boys getting ready to play golf

Jimbo and his 3 on the cruise

This is just Jim being Jim...

Smile because we're twins! (in personality that is!)

1 comment:

AnnaLittle said...

Uncle Taft is so cool. I mean, seriously.

I love your blog :) all your daddies are too cute!