Congrats, Kellie and Taylor! I can't believe it's been three year. Have a great day and enjoy some time with just the two of you (I'm sure you have many willing babysitters).
Taylor and I started dating in college and were married June 17, 2006. Seven years of marriage, four years of medical school, three years of ortho surgery residency, two homes, and two and half babies later, and we are still loving life!
6 comments:
Congrats, Kellie and Taylor! I can't believe it's been three year. Have a great day and enjoy some time with just the two of you (I'm sure you have many willing babysitters).
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 3 years together!
Love, Alan and India
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary...a day later :) Time flies, doesn't it!
Congrats kids :) Happy anniversary! Kellie... I hope you like the fam.
Happy dual anniversery to you guys as well! Hope you had a great one! I'm sure its been a wonderful 3 years for you guys as well!
Post a Comment