Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Culprit

So here is the woman responsible for introducing me to the world of blogs. I had no clue this place existed until my sweet friend India. Although as of right now there is one major problem.. India and Alan need to start their blog! I need to get my Torrey update daily and I can't think of any better way to do it than this! We met Alan and India through UMC Medical School. We instantly clicked and became great friends, and we have truly been blessed by their friendship. It's kind of hard to imagine we went so long without even knowing them because I feel like I've known them forever. We look forward to the next two years of school with them and many more!

2 comments:

The Torreys said...

I can't imagine not having your friendship! Thanks for entertaining me with this blog! I think we'll have a great time and meet some neat people through blogging. I'm so grateful that Alan and I met you and Taylor--we enjoy our friendship with you guys so much.

Gray and Whitney said...

"Mama Kellie"!!!
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on the baby! You and sweet Taylor will be AMAZING parents! And second, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING! I've been blogging since last year and I am completely obsessed!!! (I must admit, I am a stalker!) :) Come visit us - www.whitneyandgray.blogspot.com
I am adding ya'll to our friends on our blog.
Miss you and I am so excited to be keeping up with you through the "blog world"!
Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Whitney Williams :)