Friday, August 15, 2008

Morgan is moving!

Big news this morning! I was lying in bed and felt sweet Morgan move for the first time! It is the neatest "butterfly" type feeling. She moved three times for me then it stopped. I really hope she will continue to start our mornings this way. I can't wait until Taylor can feel his little girl wiggle around. Please keep sweet Morgan in your prayers. We have our big 20 week sonogram coming up in three weeks. They'll pretty much check over every little inch of her to make sure everything has developed and is functioning correctly. Taylor and I trust that God is in control and will enable us to handle anything we need to with Morgan. Our prayer is for Morgan's health, the wisdom the doctors and nurses need to perform their job, and our peace of mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kellie

How exciting! It won't be much longer until the baby will kick so hard it will wake you up!!! If Morgan is anything like Marcus, Lacey and #3 she will be most active at night when you are trying to fall asleep. God's way of preparing you for sleepless nights! Enjoy this sweet time.

Love you-

mml