We are so excited for you! A girl- I guess we can't use the name Morgan. JK- We love you guys and can't wait to meet her. misty, mark, marcus and lacey
Taylor and I started dating in college and were married June 17, 2006. Seven years of marriage, four years of medical school, three years of ortho surgery residency, two homes, and two and half babies later, and we are still loving life!
5 comments:
We are so excited for you! A girl- I guess we can't use the name Morgan. JK- We love you guys and can't wait to meet her.
misty, mark, marcus and lacey
she is already so sweet!! we cant wait for her to get here!! and i'm so freakin pumped about you being a blogger now!!
Oh my goodness!! How precious and exciting!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!! I can't wait to hear more about Morgan!
HOW Exciting!!! Congrats to both of you!!!!
I am so excited for you! I'm glad I found your blog- blog reading is my wind-down in the afternoon when I get home from school!!
Post a Comment