IT'S A GIRL!!!
Taylor and I went to the doctor yesterday and found out we are having a sweet baby girl. We have decided to name her either Morgan Claire Mathis or Morgan Elizabeth Mathis. We're still debating on the middle name. She was very healthy and active during the sonogram. It was the absolute neatest experience to see how much she's grown and changed from the last sonogram. We could see all 10 individual toes and fingers. We already know she has her daddy's toes..they both have a gap between the first and second toes. She put her sweet arm up above her head and wiggled her fingers so it looked like she was waving.Then she tried to grab the umbilical cord! That kind of scared me! The hardest part was just the fact I wanted to pick her up right then and hold her!
I'm still working on getting the sonogram pictures scanned and loaded on my computer. When I do, I'll post them on here. Just please keep remembering Morgan in your prayers, and just pray she continues to grow strong! God really is amazing!!
Taylor and I went to the doctor yesterday and found out we are having a sweet baby girl. We have decided to name her either Morgan Claire Mathis or Morgan Elizabeth Mathis. We're still debating on the middle name. She was very healthy and active during the sonogram. It was the absolute neatest experience to see how much she's grown and changed from the last sonogram. We could see all 10 individual toes and fingers. We already know she has her daddy's toes..they both have a gap between the first and second toes. She put her sweet arm up above her head and wiggled her fingers so it looked like she was waving.Then she tried to grab the umbilical cord! That kind of scared me! The hardest part was just the fact I wanted to pick her up right then and hold her!
I'm still working on getting the sonogram pictures scanned and loaded on my computer. When I do, I'll post them on here. Just please keep remembering Morgan in your prayers, and just pray she continues to grow strong! God really is amazing!!

1 comment:
Congratulations on the baby GIRL!! So exciting!!
Post a Comment